PERILAKU MANAJEMEN MANDIRI PENDERITA DIABETES MELLITUS TIPE 2 DI PUSKESMAS BOJONGSARI KECAMATAN ALIAN KABUPATEN KEBUMEN

AL ALFI CAHYANI, NIM. A11200739 (2017) PERILAKU MANAJEMEN MANDIRI PENDERITA DIABETES MELLITUS TIPE 2 DI PUSKESMAS BOJONGSARI KECAMATAN ALIAN KABUPATEN KEBUMEN. Skripsi thesis, STIKES MUHAMMADIYAH GOMBONG.

[img]
Preview
Text
AL ALFI CAHYANI NIM. A11200739.pdf

Download (1MB) | Preview

Abstract

Background: Diabetes Mellitus (DM) Disease at Bojongsari Community Health Center is second in line with degenerative diseases. The prevalence of DM type 2 patient in Bojongsarip Community Health Center is 2013, which is 3.9% of the population in Bojongsari Community Health Center. Objective: From this research to know the behavior of independent management of Diabetes Mellitus type 2 patient at Bojongsari Community Health Center. Method: This research is descriptive research with Cross Sectional method. Instrument used for data collection using questionnaire. Sampling technique in this study with Probability Sampling that meet the inclusion and exclusion criteria of 55 respondents. Result: Based on the result of research indicate that the majority of respondents are 39 respondents (70,91%) have diet setting behavior with bad category, the rest are 16 respondents (29,09%) good category. For physical exercise behavior obtained 45 respondents (81.82%) less regular in physical exercise, while 10 respondents (18.18%) regularly perform physical exercise. Compliance using drugs obtained 37 respondents (67.27%) categorized obediently, while 18 respondents (32.73%) categorized noncompliance. Monitoring blood sugar levels 30 respondents (54.55%) categorized not routine, while 25 respondents (45.45%) categorized routine. Foot care 46 respondents (83.63%) categorized not good and the rest as much as 9 respondents (16.37%) categorized well. Recommendation: Increasing knowledge and family support is an important factor in the success of self-management of DM patients.

Item Type: Thesis (Skripsi)
Additional Information: H. Marsito,S.Kp, M. Kep. Sp. Kom; Ernawati, S. Kep. Ns
Uncontrolled Keywords: Increasing knowledge and family support is an important factor in the success of self-management of DM patients;Diabetes Mellitus, Penatalaksanaan DM, Perilaku manajemen mandiri
Subjects: S1 Keperawatan
Divisions: Prodi Ilmu Keperawatan S1
Depositing User: Nasyiatun Niswah, SIP
Date Deposited: 09 Dec 2017 04:07
Last Modified: 09 Dec 2017 04:07
URI: http://elib.stikesmuhgombong.ac.id/id/eprint/636

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item