PENGARUH FREKUENSI BREAST CARE TERHADAP KELANCARAN PENGELUARAN ASI PADA IBU POST SECTIO CAESARIA DI RUANG RAHMA RS PKU MUHAMMADIYAH GOMBONG

SUKMANINGRUM HIDAYATI, NIM. A11300951 (2017) PENGARUH FREKUENSI BREAST CARE TERHADAP KELANCARAN PENGELUARAN ASI PADA IBU POST SECTIO CAESARIA DI RUANG RAHMA RS PKU MUHAMMADIYAH GOMBONG. Skripsi thesis, STIKES MUHAMMADIYAH GOMBONG.

[img]
Preview
Text
SUKMANINGRUM HIDAYATI NIM. A11300951.pdf

Download (1MB) | Preview

Abstract

Background: Some problems that commonly occur during breastfeeding are bliters, nipples pain, swollen breasts and also mastitis. Therefore, breast care is needed to accelerate the expenditure reflex of breast milk. Objective: This study aims at knowing the effect of breast care frequency on the smooth breast milk expenditure of post sectio caesaria mothers in Rahma Ward of Muhammadiyah hospital of Gombong.. Method: This study is a quasy experiment with post test only design using control group approach. The data was obtained by using a purposive sampling. The samples were 42 respondents, and then bivariate was analyzed by using ChiSquare test. Result: This study yields the findings that 2 of 21 respondents (9,5%) had once breast care a day with smooth breastfeeding. Meanwhile, the rest 19 respondents (90,5%) had no smooth breastfeeding. There were 15 of 21 respondents (71.4%) having twice breast care a day with smoot breastfeeding, while the rest 6 respondents (28.6%) had no smooth breastfeeding. Conclusion: There is an effect of breast care frequency on the smooth breast milk expenditure of post sectio caesaria mothers in Rahma Ward of Muhammadiyah hospital of Gombong.

Item Type: Thesis (Skripsi)
Additional Information: Eka Riyanti, M. Kep, Sp. Kep. Mat; Podo Yuwono, S.Kep.Ns, M.Kep
Uncontrolled Keywords: Breast care frequency, smooth breast milk expenditure, post sectio caesaria mothers; Frekuensi breast care, kelancaran pengeluaran ASI, ibu post sectio caesaria
Subjects: S1 Keperawatan
Divisions: Prodi Ilmu Keperawatan S1
Depositing User: Nasyiatun Niswah, SIP
Date Deposited: 07 Dec 2017 09:17
Last Modified: 07 Dec 2017 09:17
URI: http://elib.stikesmuhgombong.ac.id/id/eprint/626

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item